Look : Vintage Romance Sleek MakeUp
There are many different eyeshadow palettes out these days, you can buy a huge palette with 100s of colours or build your own palette buying single colours. I like creating my own palettes but you can’t go far wrong with Sleek Makeup palettes. Each uniquely different, perfectly named and highly pigmented.
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
- No7 Brilliantly Bare
- Rimmed Match Perfection – Ivory
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- MAC Eyeshadow – Vanilla & Soba
- Sleek Makeup : Vintage Romance Palette – A Vow in Venice & Love in London
- L’Oréal Super Liner – Black Lacquer
- Benefit Kohl Pencil – Onyx
- L’Oréal Mega Volume Mascara : Miss Magna – Black
- Model Co : More Brows – Medium/Dark
- No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick – Brick Red
If red lipstick is too much for your daily look swap it out for something more subtle or a nude lipstick. To tone down the eyes skip the winged eyeliner and just use mascara.