I created a look mainly made up from my beauty boxes this month, I’ll review each product individually later (if I haven’t already) so check back for a look at what I thought of the product.
- GlossyBox Lipstick – Glossy Pink
Continuing with our Beauty Boxes, my GlossyBox arrived this afternoon and this box is dedicated to ” International Superstars ” of beauty. A superstar product from each country as well as a bonus product from GlossyBox themselves with their own branded lipstick in the colour Glossy Pink. At first glance I can see what I’d use certain products for but I couldn’t say its their best box to date. So if you want to know what is in the August GlossyBox then take a look below:
Inside The Box
- Alessandro : Pro White – A nail polish which optically brightens nails with an anti-yellowing formula for radiant white and gleaming nails. A product which is is popular in Germany and I think would be a great addition for a bridal look as your nails will be perfect.
- DHC : Deep Cleansing Oil – Japan offers us a revolutionary water-soluble cleanser which they say will be better than any other make up remover you have tried. Hmmm I look forward to trying this.
- Broadway Nails: imPRESS Press-On Manicure – From America we have these nails, peel off and press on….simple. I love the look of these and I love the lace pattern. Can you stick them over nail varnish for a different colour?. Looking forward to trying these.
- Vera Valenti : L’Ombre a Paupiere Margarita – Spain offers up this eye shadow palette with 10 different shades to choose from. Nope a bad looking palette so we’ll see.
- Lipcote – The British offering is a product I haven’t used in so long, its the original and still thought of as the best lipstick sealer. The secret to long lasting colour and water resistant lipstick.
- GlossyBox Lipstick : Glossy Pink – Professional lipstick brought to use by our favourite beauty box, loving the colour.