Purple is a great colour for both night and day so I decided to go with this look tonight as I’m hoping a meal out with Mr.Retro (& Master Retro) is on the cards. If you want to wear this in the day just leave the Charcoal colour until your ready to go out.
Me Me Me : Seventh Heaven Enriched Moisturising Facebase
Vivo Under Eye Concealer : Light
Illamasqua : Skin base Foundation 4.5
Lily Lolo Blusher : Doll Face
Me Me Me : Shimmer Stack Gold
Collection 2000 : Sheer Loose Powder Translucent
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Eye Shadow : Vanilla
MUA Trio Eyeshadow : Passion
B M Beauty Eye Shadow : Wolf Howl
Barry M Dazzle Dust : No.11
Illamasqua Pure Pigment : Static
MAD Minerals Liquid Eyeliner : Pandora
Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real
E.L.F Eyebrow Pencil
Me Me Me Lipcreme : Ruby Rich / Aphordite
I was trying to create a nice green look when I came across my Starry Eyes Trio, I was due to go out with the other half but in the end he ended up working late so this look went to was. Pity really because the pigment and sparkle this eye trio give off really are gorgeous. The Starry Eyes selection comes in 4 shades: Starstruck, Moon Dust, Neptune and the one I have which is Galactic.
“Perfect for creating the ultimate Club Queen look. Add the dark metallic green onto your top eyelids and apply a line under your bottom lashes. Use the lighter shade in the inner corner of your eyes and to create a super sexy look extend it outwards.”
I created this look using:
- Illamasqua Skin base Foundation – 4.5
- Benefit Erase Paste – Shade 1
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- 17 Starry Eyes Trio Eye Shadow – all colours
- MAC Eye Shadow – Steamy
- M.A.C Mascara – mascara x
- Duwop Lip Venom – Buttercup
- Duwop Private Lipstick – Nude
A lightweight foundation with great coverage that has taken the beauty world by storm, a product you really have to try to see how well it covers. Personally M.A.C Studio Fix Foundation is still my go to for max coverage and winter weather but on those summer days or these warm months I need something a lot lighter. There are a lot of tinted moisturisers on the market and the moment some of which I own but sometimes you need a little more.
Illamasqua skinbase foundation is inbetween max coverage and tinted moisturisers. It gives more coverage without the heavy weight of full coverage product. It litterally just feels like another layer of skin, with over 20 shades your sure to find the one that matches you. I apply this with my finger tips rather than a brush as a little goes a long way and you definetly don’t need much. A recommend buy if your looking for a summer foundation.
As I had my friends wedding reception to attend on Saturday night I needed to work on a blue look to match my dress. Now blue for me must be the hardest colour to do as it never seems to go right but I’m hopeing to conquer this and find a nice blue look which will encourage others to try colours they have never got to work for them before.
- Asda Face Primer
- Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation – Shade 4.5
- E.L.F. Powder Blush – Pink Passion
- BM Beauty Bronzer – Summer Warmth
- M.A.C Blot Powder
- M.A.C Fix + with rosewater.
- E.L.F. Custom Eyes – Ivory
- M.A.C Pigment – Mutiny
- MAD Minerals – Magic
- Illamasqua – Burst
- Barry M Cosmetics Dazzle Dust – 11 : Charcoal
- M.A.C Semi-precious Mineralize Eye shadow – Hint Of Sapphire
- M.A.C Semi-precious Mineralize Eye Shadow – Blue Sheen
- Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara – Blue
- Me me me Cosmetics Fat Cat Mascara – Ultra Black
- Loreal Super Liner – Black
- Urban Decay Eye Liner – Yeyo
- M.A.C DSqaured Lipstick – Blood Red