I created a look mainly made up from my beauty boxes this month, I’ll review each product individually later (if I haven’t already) so check back for a look at what I thought of the product.
- GlossyBox Lipstick – Glossy Pink
I really couldn’t wait to try this product, a product that says it can give you the false eye lash effect without the hassle of applying false eye lashes, its a simple concept which you can use with all your favourite mascaras. Just apply one coat of your mascara, a coat of the brush on false lashes and then another coat of your mascara… simple but how affective is it?. The idea is the fibres will stick to your drying lashes and then you apply another coat of mascara which pulls and lengthens the fibres giving the appearance of your lashes been longer.
I really can’t see how I’ve lived without this product, so much better than sitting their trying to apply false lashes perfectly and much quicker to apply too. My lashes did appear much longer and I really did love the overall effect. If you’ve got the knack of applying false lashes or prefer them then you don’t have to suddenly start using this but it would be great for beginners or something similar for those who don’t like the thought of glueing false lashes on. Personally I think this is a great product and I am definitely going to be using it a lot. I’d love to compare it to similar products on the market to see which would come out on top.
A product that has to be tried to see how amazing your lashes will look, nothing complicated about applying it and a great result.
When the suns shining its always a great time to try your new items to see how they really look. I created this looking using a few of my new products from MUA as well as a few of my July Lux Box items which I love.Here’s my purple inspired look and what I used to create it:
- MAC Prep + Prime
- MAC Select Moisturecover – NW15
- BRTC Gold Caviar BB Cream (Lux Box July)
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MUA Trio Eyeshadow – Passion
- MAC Eye Shadow – Vanilla
- Inika Eyeliner – Peacock Blue (Lux Box July)
- Me Me Me Cosmetics – Fat Cat Mascara
- Magnifibres : Brush On False Eyelashes (Lux Box July)
- Vivo : Lacquer Shine Lipgloss – Angelic
After the success of last months Lux Box I can’t wait to see what they have for us this month, while last months box had a bit of everything ranging from make up to face cleanser to body exfoliator and even a teeth cleanser, what are you expecting to be in this months box?
I am so pleased with this months box, I love every single item in it and can’t wait to try them all. If you don’t want to know whats in the box then look away now.
Inside The Box
- Inika Ceritfied Organic Eye Liner : Peacock Blue – I originally recieved a black eye liner in my GlossyBox a couple of months back and wasn’t too fond on it but I love the colour of this one and I will definitely give it a go. The eye liner is rich in colour and gentle which according to them has real staying power. I’ve already tested how the eye liner intensives with a sweep of eye shadow over the top.. you have to try it.
- Gatineau Essential Skin Corrector – A thick luxurious cream which is said to smooth out first signs of wrinkles and improve the radiance and comfort of your skin. The brand is well known for its advancements in anti-ageing and their skincare range offers an anti-ageing shield that offers complete protection internally and externally. Its to be used morning and evening so I’ll report back after a week to tell you my findings, I’ve already tried it once this morning.
- Magnifibres : Brush On False Lashes – I can’t wait to try this I’m interested how good the false eye lash effect will be, its a simple concept which you can use with your favourite mascaras. Just apply one coat of your mascara, a coat of the brush on false lashes and then another coat of your mascara… simple but how affective is it?
- BRTC Gold Caviar BB Cream – The Gold Caviar BB Cream is said to be multi functional as its great for anti-ageing, lightening , sun protection as it has SPF50, wrinkle repair, cover and moistursing. Can one BB cream do all this?. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to tell with the two small sachet samples but I’ll try my best of course. It’s made from real caviar extracts which doesn’t sounds too pleasing but I’ll give it a try.
- Yana Cosmetics Foundation – A lightweight creamy foundation which I have been really looking forward to trying and I’m wondering if I ordered a shade too light, oh well only trial will tell. It offers full coverage, an airbrush look which is suitable for all skin types. Also as if I didn’t like it so much already its also not tested on animals, non comedogenic, bendable and long lasting. I can’t wait to report my findings on this foundation.