Mua Dusk Til Dawn Palette has become a favourite of mine since I can create so many different looks from it for day or night. I created this look as I’d had a few too many looks that were neutal lately and wanted something a bit more fun and funky.
This looks follows on from my Snow White inspired look so I guess you’d say this is the evil queen, here is what I used:
- Paul & Joe Moisturising Primer N
- Yana Cosmetics Foundation – Shade 1
- Sleek Primer Palette
- MUA Dusk Til Dawn Palette
- Illamasqua Eyeshadow – Gimp
- Vivo Liquid Eyeliner – Silver
- Me Me Me Cosmetics – Fat Cat Mascara
- Vivo Cosmetics Lipstick – Spiced Cinnamon
- Vivo Cosmetics Lacquer Shine Lipgloss – Halo
After the success of last months Lux Box I can’t wait to see what they have for us this month, while last months box had a bit of everything ranging from make up to face cleanser to body exfoliator and even a teeth cleanser, what are you expecting to be in this months box?
I am so pleased with this months box, I love every single item in it and can’t wait to try them all. If you don’t want to know whats in the box then look away now.
Inside The Box
- Inika Ceritfied Organic Eye Liner : Peacock Blue – I originally recieved a black eye liner in my GlossyBox a couple of months back and wasn’t too fond on it but I love the colour of this one and I will definitely give it a go. The eye liner is rich in colour and gentle which according to them has real staying power. I’ve already tested how the eye liner intensives with a sweep of eye shadow over the top.. you have to try it.
- Gatineau Essential Skin Corrector – A thick luxurious cream which is said to smooth out first signs of wrinkles and improve the radiance and comfort of your skin. The brand is well known for its advancements in anti-ageing and their skincare range offers an anti-ageing shield that offers complete protection internally and externally. Its to be used morning and evening so I’ll report back after a week to tell you my findings, I’ve already tried it once this morning.
- Magnifibres : Brush On False Lashes – I can’t wait to try this I’m interested how good the false eye lash effect will be, its a simple concept which you can use with your favourite mascaras. Just apply one coat of your mascara, a coat of the brush on false lashes and then another coat of your mascara… simple but how affective is it?
- BRTC Gold Caviar BB Cream – The Gold Caviar BB Cream is said to be multi functional as its great for anti-ageing, lightening , sun protection as it has SPF50, wrinkle repair, cover and moistursing. Can one BB cream do all this?. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to tell with the two small sachet samples but I’ll try my best of course. It’s made from real caviar extracts which doesn’t sounds too pleasing but I’ll give it a try.
- Yana Cosmetics Foundation – A lightweight creamy foundation which I have been really looking forward to trying and I’m wondering if I ordered a shade too light, oh well only trial will tell. It offers full coverage, an airbrush look which is suitable for all skin types. Also as if I didn’t like it so much already its also not tested on animals, non comedogenic, bendable and long lasting. I can’t wait to report my findings on this foundation.